Apart from being nice, what's the purpose to all this??? Being kind to others, is an exchange of "energy". Our busy lives, often see daily acts of kindness go unnoticed, or we save our kindness and appreciation for events, like birthdays.
RANDOM-acts-of-kindness, which are totally unexpected, give us the opportunity to observe
and feel that energy in it's purest form.
Try it out, and notice what you see and feel.
1) Not money related - don't buy kindness.
2) Be genuine, and engage the other person.
3) Expect nothing in return.
4) Get out of your comfort zone (Most important: the more you are, the more powerful it will be)
NEED SOME IDEAS:
- Let a stranger in the queue before you.
- Open a door for someone, and tell them to "have a great day".
- Let someone know, that you "really' appreciate what they do.
- Compliment someone that needs a boost, on their hair/smile/clothes.